We are still open for you during lockdown!
Monday to Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm
These are the minimum opening times – we may be open before 10.00am or after 4.00pm subject to demand
New procedures from Thursday November 5th 2020
In accordance with the latest Government regulations to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, we have changed the way we work in order to minimise contact between customers and staff.
In brief, the main changes are:
- From Thursday November 5th 2020 until further notice, we are operating only with Click & Collect and Delivery services. You should therefore order in advance.
- Customers are not allowed inside the store and our usual while-you-wait services will not be available.
- The store will be open only for the collection of completed pre-paid orders. We will be open at least from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- You will still be able to make contactless payments (card, phone) at the store, but not cash or (non-contactless) card.
- We can post completed orders to you if you prefer not to collect. There is a charge for this but web orders over £40 can get free delivery.
- We cannot do some services such as photocopying, scanning, binding your own documents, or printing on your own paper. Also, our computers are not available for customers to use.
Please read on for detailed information.
Placing your order
- You can place an order at our Online Shop or email us. If your file is very large, please use WeTransfer to send it to us. As always, PDF files are recommended.
- Include full instructions and your contact details so that we can process your order without delay. Tell us how many copies; black or colour printing; single or double sided; when you need it; and anything else that is relevant.
- The earlier you place your order, the higher priority it will have. If you need something urgently, please tell us and we’ll do our best to help.
- Don’t forget that we have lower prices if you can wait 3 or 5 working days.
- We cannot accept cash at this time.
- We can take contactless payments (see options 1 & 2 below) but not card payments where the card has to be inserted.
- If you cannot pay contactless there are 3 other options available. The payment must be received by us before you come to collect.
- Use a contactless credit or debit card up to £45.
- Use Apple Pay, Google Pay or similar using your device without a payment limit.
- Phone us on 01618680977 to pay by credit or debit card.
- Make an instant bank transfer to this account: Name: MuPrint Ltd Sort Code: 01-03-87 Account No: 30669979
- Send a PayPal payment to email@example.com (if your bill is over £5).
- Please do not come to collect your order until we have told you it’s ready.
- When you arrive, the shop door will be locked. Please knock on the door or phone 01618680977 and we will give you your order.
- If you need to collect outside our opening hours, please ask as we might be able to help.