Click the “Select Files” button above to locate and select the file(s) to be uploaded from your computer. Fill in your details, then click the “I’m not a robot” box, and finally the large Upload button. Please bear in mind that the larger the file(s) you try to send, the longer it will take so please be patient.
Note that there is a 50MB limit; if your file is larger than this, try wetransfer instead.
Please ensure that you include all relevant information in the Your Comments box, such as:
- number of copies
- black print or colour print, or a mixture
- paper: standard 80gsm copier or something else – heavier, card, glossy, recycled
- single or double sided printing
- type of binding, if required – comb, wire, channel, or hardback
- deadline – date & time. We have lower prices for most printing if you can wait 3 or 5 working days. But if it’s urgent, let us know and we’ll do our best to complete it in time.
- plus anything else that might be important. If in doubt, ask us!
N.B. For best results, please send a PDF file. This is especially important if your original file is from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher).