You can bring files to MuPrint for printing in many formats. For documents that are ready to print, we strongly recommend PDF files as this format minimises the problems associated with taking files from one computer to another, especially if you use any fonts that we don’t have. If you wish to give us a file to make into, say, flyers or business cards, then the main graphics files are listed below but we can use many others.
File formats that we can accept for printing:
- PDF (Acrobat)
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint – please Save as PDF for best results
- Apple iWork: Pages, Numbers, Keynote – please Export as PDF for best results
- Bitmap Graphics: JPEG, TIFF, PhotoShop
- Vector Graphics: EPS
- USB flash drive or portable hard disk
- CD or DVD
- Memory cards: SD, Memory Stick, xD etc.
Ensure at least 300dpi (dots or pixels per inch) at the actual size you want it printed.